We need your help designing the logo for Clearfield City’s 100th Anniversary! All students grade K-12 who live in Clearfield or attend Clearfield schools are eligible to enter our logo contest and win the $200 prize. The logo must be designed around the theme “Pride in Our Past, Eyes to the Future” and submitted by Friday, December 10, at 5 p.m.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Entries can be submitted virtually HERE
• Entries can be dropped off at City Hall Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• $200 gift card
• Free merchandise with winning logo
• Entries must be designed around the theme: “Pride in Our Past, Eyes to the Future”
• Deadline: Friday, December 10, at 5 p.m.
• Open to students K-12 who live in Clearfield or attend Clearfield schools
• One entry per person
• Entries must be individual and original work
• Must be submitted as a drawing, painting, or digital art
• Must be 2D printable
• No larger than 8 1/2 x 11 inches
• Images must not contain threatening, offensive, abusive, or illegal material
The Clearfield Centennial Logo contest is open to residents 18 and younger of Clearfield City or students that attend a school within Clearfield City, Utah. Employees of Clearfield City Corp. and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation in this Contest constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning the prize of a $200 visa gift card and free centennial merchandise is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Artwork must be submitted on or before December 10, 2021, at 5 p.m. via the Google form or to the Customer Service Center at Clearfield City Hall located at 55 S. State Street, Clearfield, UT. Contact information including parent’s full name, email address, mailing address, and phone number must be included on the reverse of the artwork or in the Google form. The winner will be notified no later than January 11, 2021. The winner will be required to respond with the requested contact information and artwork file access within three business days of receiving the win notification or forfeit. Only one entry per person. Clearfield will have the exclusive rights to the artwork and may edit or make changes. Only original entries are eligible for submission. The Artist is responsible to ensure that the entry does not infringe on any third party’s proprietary rights.