Customer Service: 801.525.2700 | Non-Emergency Dispatch: 801.525.2806 | Water Outage: 801.525.4419 | Job Openings

How to Report Nuisance Violations

The Code Enforcement Division welcomes information in regards to nuisance violations. Residents can contact the Code Enforcement Division in different ways.

  • The police department dispatch center, 801-525-2806.
  • Via the City’s website.
  • Directly to a code enforcement officer, 801-525-2800.

The code enforcement officers are available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5pm. The on-line reporting is not monitored 24 hours a day; however, an officer will be assigned to the on-line complaint the following business day. Officers will respond to complaints depending on the priority of the complaint as well as the volume of complaints throughout the city. Parking complaints can be called in at any time since the police department oversees all parking violations defined in the Utah State Statute or City Code. The code enforcement officers generally return phone calls at the first and end of the business day.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding code enforcement please contact the code enforcement division.

Welcome To The New Clearfield City Website (Beta)

Welcome To The New Clearfield City Website (Beta)

This website is being tested right now information contained on the website may not be up-to-date. For current information visit or sign up for email updates below! For any comments or suggestions please click here.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

%d bloggers like this: